Sunday, February 2, 2014

Really???

Saturday morning I woke up with a migraine. Again. This is the third migraine I have ever had in my life. It is awful. Light sensitivity, sounds that make your body cringe, head in a vise grip that keeps on tightening..awful.

My first migraine was about three months after I gave birth to Joel. I thought nothing of it at the time. Just an overtired, stressed out new momma. That was, until, about three months after Micah was born and my second migraine struck. I'm guessing it has something to do with the hormones. But I was really blown away, when three months after my miscarriage, I had my third migraine. I sort of expected it, but was hoping that since I didn't go through a whole pregnancy that I would get away without one. I was wrong. At least now I know there is a pattern. I know how to deal with them.

I guess it was the perfect end to an already difficult week.

No comments:

Post a Comment