Monday, May 24, 2010

Time to let the barf out of the bag

For those of you who haven't been able to tell from all my mad dashes to the bathroom or the nearest bush; its time we let the barf out of the bag. I have the 9 month flu. That's right!
WE'RE PREGNANT!

Our little baby is 4.2cm long and about 11 weeks old. To save you all from having to make the calculations yourself, that puts our due date at December 10th.
We don't know the gender of our baby (not that you can tell yet anyway but looking at the above picture, our baby does look well endowed!) but we will NOT be finding out until the baby emerges into the world. So save yourself the trouble of asking, cuz we're not telling since we won't know!

Yes, its true. I do suffer from the 9 month flu. Let's hope that the "morning" sickness doesn't last much longer because I am tired of being sick morning, noon and night. And for the record, I'm sick of being tired. Oh the joys of being pregnant. Who knew that such a small little thing could wreak such tremendous havoc on my body? Dan has been super fantastic while I am sick. He loves to ask while I am in mid-puke, "Are you okay?"
Gee, honey! Come a little closer and I'll give you the answer right on your shoes! He also loves to ask, "Is there anything I can do for you?" I respond with a gag and then my wish that we were seahorses (since the males carry the babies). Seriously though, Dan is super fantastic while I'm sick. He has picked up the slack around the house, makes meals that I get to puke up later and cleans up after me. It makes me love him so much more!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment