Saturday, September 28, 2013

Joel and Jesus

The other night, after Dan had tucked Joel into bed, I heard Joel calling for me (and yes, getting out of bed for the fourth time in ten minutes). I went in to his room to put him back into bed. When I walked in the room, Joel asked (in the sweetest voice), "Where's Jesus?"

Curious as to where he was going with this, I answered, "I dunno, where is Jesus?"

Joel answered, "Jesus is in the Bible book......in the table. In the green table mommy."

Oh! I didn't know that Jesus was in the green stable.

Once I was finished tucking him back into bed, I walked into the kitchen and said to Dan, "Let me guess. Your Bible story tonight was about the birth of Jesus?"

1 comment:

  1. haha cute! today Cody asked if Jesus was singing the song on the radio :)

    ReplyDelete