Thursday, March 13, 2014

Blue Heron

Sometime last week, Joel picked up this stick while we were on a walk. I thought nothing of it.

 But sometime later that week, I began to notice that this stick was coming along with us everywhere.  When I asked about it, he told me that his stick was a blue Heron. He would dip the tip in a puddle explaining that it was drinking. Or in a bush and explain that it was eating. Or drag it along the grass and tell me that it was playing or eating bugs. This blue Heron is left in the garden to sleep while we are in the house and is immediately picked up when we go outside. Joel loves his blue Heron. I must admit, I'm becoming rather attached to it as well.  Its neat to see Joel's caring personality taking care of his blue Heron. Its kind of like having pet, except without the mess!




No comments:

Post a Comment