Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Why do they do that?

While out for our walk along the river on Sat. evening I (Dan) had to use the facilities... or at least I tried. When I finally found an outhouse it was boarded up! Really, what IS the point in that? I thought that the purpose of outhouses was to keep folks from using the world at large as a toilet, but this doesn't seem to cross the minds to whoever runs the park.

And this is the damage that I got for trying to go in the bush. A big stick in the foot for my trouble and all this so I wouldn't get a charge of public indecency for peeing just anywhere along the trail. Not fair I tell you, not fair at all.
And for those of you who know me well, you may be asking why I didn't try and pee on the door out of frustration...well, there were too many people on the trail for me to try it-otherwise it would have felt my wrath poured out upon it!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment