Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

We don't normally celebrate Valentines Day, but this year we got in the mood. (hahaha..sick. Not like that! Dirty mind!) Probably because we have a night out without Joel, thanks to a wonderful couple in our church. So Dan sorta decided to make it an all day affair. Okay, at least he made a delicious breakfast for us. Crepes with whipped cream and strawberries with a side of sausage. Swoon! That man sure knows that the way to MY heart is through my stomach!

Needless to say, Joel got to lick the beaters. I love how the beaters are actually in between his teeth! I guess the way to my son's heart is through his tummy as well. (yes, we are foodies!). Tonight, we are going on a "romantic getaway" to Rocko's for a mango smoothie! Swoon! (and pregnancy cravings fulfilled....my man sure knows how to please!)

1 comment:

  1. GET OUT!!! don't even talk about Rockos!! I miss the POUTINE like CRAZY!!!

    Forget about that mango smoothie and get some poutine! Or just get some and mail it my way!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete