Monday, February 13, 2012

We're raising an addict

Its true. Our son is an addict. No, not to coffee....but to the cup it comes in. Our son LOVES Starbucks cups. It really doesn't matter what's in it, whether its water, smoothie or yes, even coffee, our son wants it bad. He's even drinks with the logo facing out...he could be in a commercial or something.
His favorite drink is definitely smoothies..mango smoothies to be exact. But I don't feel too bad about letting him drink them since its just ice and mango blended together. Sometimes, with pineapple or strawberry thrown in for good measure.
But what I am upset about is the fact that he's in tears if I want a drink of my OWN smoothie. He throws himself on the floor in tears if Dan or I take a drink. I guess he's still learning the whole "sharing" thing.
Crazy Cousin Christina, my Starbucks hookup, please send us a cup for Joel! We'd like to have our own cup back. I'm soooo thirsty for non-Joel slobbered on straw. But I must admit, sharing a cup with Joel is way better than him "sharing" a cup that he found in the garbage, in a strangers hand, on the ground.....I could go on. What can I say? I said he was addicted!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment