Friday, September 14, 2012

...which turned into one of these


So, this is what the beginning of yesterday looked like. Epic meltdowns. (see previous post). What I forgot to mention is that I also hurt my knee and have been instructed by a doctor NOT to squat. (I must admit, that I laughed in the doctors face.....do not squat! With two kids??? How else do you play? How do you pick up toys? How do I get down on the ground? How do you retrieve your baby from tummy time?) Needless to say, I figured out a way to get on the ground and got these lovely pictures. Really puts the day into perspective.

Micah reading the Bible

Doing a bit of research for the church's theme this year: Micah 6:8

Gotta get the context of the passage---start at the beginning
 
 

Joel got in on the action too. They match the ones I have of him when he was a baby.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment