Saturday, August 9, 2014

Micah and Joel: Songs in our house

Micah: I was singing "Be still and know that I am God" to Micah a few nights ago. All of a sudden, he starts saying Irmgard! Irmgard! I was so confused until I realized that he meant, "Be still and know that Irmgard." (Can you tell that he loves Irmgard?)

Joel: Every night I ask Joel what song he wants me to sing before nap and bed. His answer is always the same. "The one that Angelika sang at church." So for 8 solid weeks, we sang, "I have decided to follow Jesus," TWO times!  Twice a day, every day, for eight weeks. (Because you know, we sang it TWICE at church and it has to be the EXACT same.) Well, finally Angelika is back from vacation and led worship last week. He's finally changed the song (thank-you!) to "Be still and know." Now we have to sing ALL the verses every night before bed (good thing I could only remember two verses!?). Any chance you're on worship team soon Angelika? We need to add a few new songs to our repertoire! That boy loves it when you sing. Heck, he just loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment