Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Car-whore

I've come to realize, that I am a car-whore. I am not faithful to any one vehicle, nor to any one brand of vehicle for that matter. In fact, in the last month, I have driven 5 different vehicles. For work, I have driven both a Honda Odyssey (my fav) and a Ford Explorer (most hated). I've also driven both a Toyota Yaris and Toyota Echo, as well as a Tempest (i think). In my short driving career, I have dabbled with many different vehicles. I cannot even count how many different cars I have driven. I guess that's the downfall when you don't own your own vehicle and borrow from anyone who will lend you a car. The upside is that I am somewhat aware of the type of vehicle i would like to own when the time comes. But needless to say, until that day comes, i will be either a walker or a car-whore.

No comments:

Post a Comment