Wednesday, September 30, 2009

It's just one of those days

Today is one of those days when everything seems to be going wrong. It's not catastrophic or anything, but rather all those little annoyances that seem to add up. My day began okay, until I dropped the bottle of bleach. Twice. It didn't shatter or cause a bleached mess on the floor. But it did happen to splash onto my pants ruining them instantly. (and this is huge for me, because theses pants are actually long enough and a perfect fit.....so sad!) Then, the children decided that their ears didn't work today. Anything I said turned into them doing the exact opposite. How frustrating! But those kids didn't end there. They decided to fight and jump on one another. It was so bad that I had to separate them and put them on opposite couches, threatening them with some sort of punishment if they moved. All the while that the kids were fighting, did I mention that I was up to my armpits in bun dough? I finally got all that settled, lunch into the children and some buns in the oven. Then, I proceeded to burn two pans of buns (the oven HATES me), and set off the fire alarm and waking up the children. Then, the youngest kid decided that sleep was no longer an option and it was play time. I don't think so! It's only 1pm! I finally got him settled, only to have him woken up by the fire alarm again! AHHHHHH!!!!! I can only wonder what will happen next! Oh, and did I mention that I'm totally hormonal? Just adds to the wonderful day that seem to be having.

No comments:

Post a Comment