Sunday, September 27, 2009

My Walk to Church

This morning's walk to church was very pleasant. It was one of those brisk fall mornings where the sun was gently peaking through the clouds. Absolutely gorgeous! But on top of the wonderful weather, the people I saw seemed to be overly friendly. I met three beautiful young East Indian woman, who were walking on the opposite side of Clearbrook Road. I flashed a smile, and one lady yelled a friendly hello from across the street. About 200 meters behind them, an elderly gentlemen (also of the East Indian descent), gave a friendly wave, not wanting to miss out on the cordial greetings of the morning. When I finally got to church, an elderly East Indian woman met me at the entrance to the parking lot, gave a kind hello, a word of blessing and a hug. I gave a word of blessing back, as I gave her a nice squeeze. I love mornings like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment