Saturday, January 5, 2013

Our Holiday (in carols)

After Dan's lovely, "T'was the Night" rendition, we decided to keep up the theme and let you know about our holidays with some lovely jovely Christmas carols.

Amanda:
On the 1st day of Christmas, my husband gave to me,
The 24 hour flu.
On the 2nd day of Christmas, my husband gave to me,
a not so lovely cold
On the 3rd day of Christmas, my husband gave to me,
Three trips to the bathroom
On the 4th....oh who cares? You get the gross picture.

Micah:
All I want for Christmas is my 4 front teeth....he's not greedy or anything!

Joel:
Deck the car, with bouts of vomit
Fa la la la laaaa la la la la
Tis the season to throw up
Fa la la la laaaa la la la la

Basically, every two days someone was struck with the 24 hour flu. It was gross. Really gross. On top of that Micah was teething and was up every two hour in pain. We didn't really sleep for a week. (hence, the lack of blogging). We are trying to recover, get back on schedule and get our strength up. Plus, we had some awesome possum visitors that kept us busy....but more about that later (if the boys go to bed, we'll get some posts up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment