Monday, May 20, 2013

Last Saturday Part 2

After our trip to the Othello tunnels in the morning, we quickly changed gears and headed out to Whiterock for some time with my family (mom, Grandma and cousin),

My baby girl! (ahem...boy.) 

I love the way Micah and my G-ma are staring into each others eyes.

Ain't no comfort, like that from your great G-ma

Baby toes are so adorable, don't ya think?!

My mom, Joel and Dan throwing rocks into the ocean. Big Splash!

Side profile of my grandma. Such a beautiful woman.

beautiful blue eyes

Walking with Grandma

gotta love the finger up my nose

hair in the face, trying to blow it away

Micah likes to lurch forward and grab onto things in his reach. This time he caught G-ma by the hairs on her head.

Fun on the bench

Me with Crazy Cousin Christina (aka C3-PO)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment