Thursday, December 24, 2009

My Christmas Diet Plan

Twas the night the before Christmas Eve, and all through the house, Amanda was stirring, she woke the whole house, The vomit was spewed in the toilet with care, and the smell of diarrhea permeated the air....okay I'll spare you the rest. Needless to say, I awoke suddenly to a terrible bout of food poisoning last night. I spent the better part of 3 hours getting up close and personal with Stewie (our toilet). I feel like I lost about 30 pounds overnight.
My Christmas diet plan includes but isn't limited to: food poisoning, and avoiding Turkey and anything that it touches.
Having a turkey allergy, sort of limits your food choices on Christmas day (and Thanksgiving). I pretty much get to eat salad (I have to avoid stuffing, gravy and the Turkey). Needless to say, while everyone else eats themselves silly, I get to pick and choose the foods I eat.
Today, I ate a 2 pieces of toast and a handful of crackers. Yep...I'm truly a glutton now!

No comments:

Post a Comment