Saturday, September 25, 2010

Dreams

Its true! Pregnancy gives you some of the strangest dreams ever known to man. This past week, I had a dream that a friend from Alberta mailed me eggs. And not just a small carton. Nope! I got a LARGE package (about 3 feet long by 1 foot wide) and two smaller packages (about 1 foot by one foot each). When I went to pick them up, the lady at Thumpers Veggie Store (where apparently we pick up our packages from), mentioned that I could just buy eggs. I told her that I knew that, but my friend had mailed me eggs and I was going to use them. I cumbersomely carried these packages home and when I got home, I opened the packages of eggs to find the smallest eggs inside. They were about the size of a large marble. I was disappointed with the tiny eggs, but I was so happy, because they were free and I love eggs!

No comments:

Post a Comment