Monday, October 4, 2010

Crunchy is as Crunchy does

Recently I've heard this new buzz word around in the blog sphere. This term has confused me as to what precisely it means. I've seen it on various websites that have to do with homesteading and cloth diapering. Tonight, I googled it.

Urban Dictionary describes "Crunchy" as:
Adjective. Used to describe persons who have adjusted or altered their lifestyle for environmental reasons. Crunchy persons tend to be politically strongly left-leaning and may be additionally but not exclusively categorized as vegetarians, vegans, eco-tarians, conservationists, environmentalists, neo-hippies, tree huggers, nature enthusiasts, etc. Also used to describe establishments where alternative foods and products are sold, i.e. natural food stores.

I don't know if this describes us. We'll let you choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment