Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Silly Reasons why the baby should show up soon

I have a ton of real reasons why this baby should arrive soon. You know, the usual. I'm uncomfortable, its due date is fast approaching, I really don't want to work tomorrow etc. But I also have a few unconventional reasons why this baby needs to come.
1. My shirts don't fit. Slowly over the last few weeks, I have lost shirt after shirt to the "do not fit" pile. I really only have about 6 shirts that cover my low lying belly...and two of those are long sleeve. So baby, I need you to come so that my clothes will fit. Or at least, I won't be showing my belly anymore.
2. I ran out of processed cheese. I know, its silly. But its my pregnancy craving food at the moment and I just finished eating the last slice.
3. If the zombie apocalypse comes, there is no way I can out run the zombies.
4. I really want fruit loops. But that involves a trip to the store (and the fear that my water could break or I could go into labour while I walk there) and the possibility that I won't be able to finish the box before the baby comes. Then I would waste food. And that sucks.
5. I'm a type A personality. And I've got everything ready for this baby. So now I'm getting bored cuz there is nothing more to organize.

Yep, those are my reasons why the baby needs to show up soon. Plus, who can resist a cute little gaffer?

No comments:

Post a Comment