Sunday, February 24, 2013

Flashback: THE Pajamas

These are THE infamous pajamas. When I put them on Micah, I was filled with emotion.

 Back when Joel was 9.5 months old, we had just gotten back from Camp Squeah with the church, and Joel was wearing these pajamas. It was that evening that our lives changed.  You see, it was that evening that Joel learnt to walk. And not just one step....no no! That's not his style. He started walking all the way across the room!!! These pajamas remind me of those first steps.

But they also remind me of something else. The next morning, (yes, the one after Joel started walking) we found out that we were pregnant with the little one who is now wearing those pajamas. We've come full circle. From finding out we were pregnant to now having that fetus (turned baby) wearing the pajamas just filled me with emotions. I'm happy, I'm sad. I'm scared (please don't walk yet little buddy...I'm just not ready!) Its good and bad. Its pajamas.


.............Which are now covered in blueberry puke. Thanks for adding your own little memory little buddy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment