Saturday, October 13, 2012

Exciting Times

Its been a big week here at the McCrimmon house!

For the first time in months, Dan and I have gotten to sleep alone in our bedroom. No baby or fetus to share with. It feels great! Which means of course that the boys are officially sharing a room!!!!! (which is perhaps the more exciting part of it all...no offence Dan). Today I made it official and moved all of Micah's clothes and diapers into the boys room. They seem to both be okay with it, but only time will tell how it works out. I've done a progressive move in for Micah, starting with just his naps, then the shared nap and then the other night, I just bit the bullet and put him down for the night in Joel's room. They both seem to sleep well together, although they seem to wake one another up in the morning or after nap. Only time will tell how it all works out.

On to the second exciting thing! I am officially at my goal of storing 1000 ounces of breast milk! I have over 300 ounces stored for our personal use, 650ish ounces to the milk bank and 50ish ounces to a friend. I am super excited that I made that goal. I also have another goal that I am close to accomplishing. Between my donation from when Joel was a baby (325 ounces) and Micah, I would love to be able to donate 1000 ounces. I'm pretty sure I'll have that soon! Give it a couple days!

No comments:

Post a Comment